What are Lightroom presets?
Lightroom presets are like filters that make your photo look a certain way. When editing my images I adjust many different things in Lightroom to achieve the look I want. As soon as I finish editing the image and I like the way it looks, I save it as a preset. Therefore I can go back and save time on other edits using the preset I saved. The presets I use for my professional photography along with my social media are the ones I am selling in my shop.
How do I retrieve the presets once purchased?
You will receive an immediate email after payment is completed containing a zip file ready to download to your laptop or desktop computer.
What program is needed to apply your presets?
The presets are designed to be used in Adobe Lightroom Classic desktop version for OSX and Windows. If you don't have Lightroom yet, you can find it here.
Can I transfer the presets if I get a new computer?
After receiving your email with the zip folder you should back them up onto an external hard drive. You can do this by duplicating the folder and dragging it to the external hard drive.
What is the difference between the mobile presets and the desktop presets?
The desktop presets are compatible with all types of images. They're designed to be used with RAW images on DSLR cameras. You cannot use them on mobile phones. The mobile presets are designed for JPEG images. The mobile presets are used as filters for anyone looking to do quick edits on their mobile phone. The mobile presets cannot be used on the desktop Lightroom.
MOBILE PRESET FAQ
WHAT IS A MOBILE PRESET?
Mobile presets are an instant filter. These are a quick and easy solution to edit your photos on a mobile phone.
WHAT APP DO I NEED TO HAVE TO USE THE MOBILE PRESETS?
These presets are created to be used in the Lightroom App. You can find the Lightroom App for free in the app store, no subscription required.
HOW DO I INSTALL THE MOBILE PRESETS?
When the payment is cleared you will receive an automatic confirmation email. This email will contain a link to the presets as well as a PDF file giving you a step by step guide for download. When you receive your confirmation email, you then download your files onto a laptop or desktop computer. Included in your download is a PDF file that will guide you on which steps to take next. No worries, its Simple!
HOW TO IMPORT DESKTOP PRESETS TO LIGHTROOM (DESKTOP)
1. You must have a subscription to Adobe Lightroom and a computer to download and use the presets.
2. After you purchase these presets, you can download them directly from your confirmation email.
3. After downloading them from the confirmation email simply double click the folder which will be located in your "Downloads" to unzip the files.
4. Open the folder to find 12 .lrtemplate files.
5. Open the Lightroom app, and click "Lightroom" in the top left corner on the navigation bar. Select "Preferences", then "Presets", then click on the folder "Show Lightroom Presets".
6. After that you double click to open the "Lightroom" folder, then double click to open the "Develop Presets" folder.
7. Copy and paste your presets from the "Downloads" folder into the "Develop Presets" folder.
8. Completely exit out of Lightroom and the presets should be there when you re-open the app.
All preset sales are final. No refunds will be given under any circumstances. Digital products can not be returned. Email email@example.com for customer service inquiries. Please make sure to review the return policy before your purchase.